Family Based Immigration

We represent people seeking family-based immigration benefits of all types, from all around the world.  This process is initiated by the sponsor (Legal Permanent Resident or US citizen) submitting a form I-130 visa petition on behalf of his/her foreign-born relative.  If the foreign-born relative entered the U.S. without inspection, he/she may have to apply for a green card in his/her home country.  He/she may, however, be eligible to apply for a “provisional waiver” in the United States.  To obtain a green card through marriage, your marriage must be real or “bona fide.”  If you believe that you are eligible for a green card through a family member or if you are a Permanent Resident/US citizen and are thinking of sponsoring a family member, give us a call today.