Motor Vehicle and Administrative Appeals

I also handle administrative appeals including challenging decisions to suspend a driver’s license by the Division of Motor Vehicles.  If you have wrongfully lost a driver’s or commercial motor vehicle license, you have the right to appeal to the District Court.  There are also hearing procedures for other types of administrative actions.  If the hearing does not result in a fair ruling, there are further procedures which can involve hearings before an administrative law judge or a school board for certain cases.  These can continue on to an appeal before a District Court Judge, the Colorado Court of Appeals, and possible to the Colorado Supreme Court.

These have short time limits to start the appeal process, so delay could be fatal.  If you need help, call right away.  These cases can be tremendously complicated and the right help is essential.